Friday, December 10, 2010

SNOW GLAD IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!

Sharing my little nook.
We built our house eighteen years ago after
looking at many house plans 
in a whole stack of books. 
I really wanted a "nook" and got it.  So now, I'm
sharing it with you, my new blogging friends.


I like red and use it all year -
not just at Christmas time.
Red "cheers" to you.



 Another of my collections - snowmen.
We don't see a lot of snow in Western Kentucky,
but I love it and also love these little guys.
This adorable fat snowman sits on fun stoneware -
a gift from a special freind.


Fun peppermint candle ring I found at Michaels this year.
I fill this fat hurricane with real peppermint candy canes
(can't make it through Christmas without a candy cane)
and a red candle to glow while we enjoy casual meals in the kitchen.

Hubby made this little shelf a few
months ago for my seasonal displays.
These snowmen are happy in their new home.

The little guy in the middle decorated our
tree for the first time in 1974. 
(I like to date my treasures.) 
He's all wooden and his pipe is
almost as big as he is.
My sister brought me the other two cuties.

"All hearts come home for Christmas"


 My son gave me this cute little
tea pot a few years ago. 


 Fa-la-la-la

Fun Christmas tree plates.

Glowing candlelight - - -

Snow Glad It's Christmas!
Aren't you?

Linking to:
Visit thecsiproject.com

No comments:

Post a Comment