Friday, December 3, 2010

Dinner's Ready!


We love to have friends in especially during the Christmas season.
The table is set and ready for our first Christmas gathering with friends.

Just love the smell of fresh cut greenery from my yard.
Pine, holly and nandina berries with a glass ornament
tucked in here and there just say
Merry Christmas.
  I keep the arrangement fresh
by arranging the stems in wet oasis foam.


~ My "good" Christmas china ~ 
Cuthbertson
The Original Christmas Tree
This English China was started in 1980 by a
friend who gave me a coffee mug for Christmas.
Over the years, I have added to my collection
and received new pieces as gifts.





The buffet won't hold much food this year because
these reindeer are taking up their space.
This is my new "add" for this year.

Prancer


 He's resting up for the long sleigh ride in a few weeks.


Chargers were a gift several years ago.
They make the table merry and bright!


Sniff - sniff - smells like Christmas!




The crystal snowflakes hanging from the shiny brass chandelier
(looking to change this fixture soon)
were made by my daughter several years ago. 
I still like them mixed with greenery.
Some things I never tire of.

There's the tree peeking from the living room.
I'l have to post my living room another day.


I love eating by candlelight.  Don't you?


Come on over for dinner!

1 comment: