Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fabulous Fall

...just loving this beautiful fall weather
we've been having the last few days. 
I'm not ready to let go of summer yet,
but the crisp mornings,
pleasant days with clear blue skies
and cool evenings
have been such a welcomed relief
from the hot days of summer.
With the change of weather,
I've had a change in my decor a bit too. 
Now, I know that comes as a big surprise!!!




I've been seeing these pieces of fruit
made from all natural materials.
I thought it would be a nice change
from the traditional pumpkins and gourds.


Peeking out from under the napkin is
another set of new dishes I couldn't resist.


Then, I found these pretty
placemats last week
"ON SALE" of course.


And then, I wanted new napkins
(see how one things calls for another)
 to tie it all together.
So, I found this cute fabric and made these.
More roosters flew into my kitchen.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

God Bless You and Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment