Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Girl's Room B & A

This is a before picture of my granddaughter's room at our house. 
Although I love the country quilts, painted lattice wall and border,
it was time for a change.

I chose a pretty kiwi green from Sherwin Williams. 
I found these cute coverlets at T.J. Maxx.

This dresser was another "find".  My handy-dandy hubby
stripped and refinished it.
The lamps are from Hobby Lobby and I love them, too.

This adorable table was in my sister's yard sale items.
(Yep, another "find".)

I used these cute metal flowers (from Hobby Lobby) at
my Mom's 90th outdoor birthday party.
I think they look so sweet in the girl's room

Love the shoes!  The coordinating print over the other bed
is of funky purses.  So FUN!

An old armiore we bought years ago for $7.  (WOW)
I received the little chair on top from Santa
on my second Christmas ?? years ago!!!

I just finished these adorable little circus print pillows.
I have an ice cream chair in this room that will soon
be recovered to match the pillows.

Around here, nothing ever stays the same for too long at a time. 
That's the "fun" of making your house a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment