Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sweethearts Sharing Supper

Friends and dinner -
they just seem to go together.
We entertained eighteen friends for dinner last night.
I had fun decorating and getting ready.


I used my red and white transfer ware plates
on the mantel -
they're so romantic!!!



Individual French Silk Pies on an Angel Crust.
Yummy! 
(I've recreated the French Silk filling and do not use raw eggs.)





Dining Room Table is set for eight
for dining by candlelight.




Sweet Treats for all!


My little silver basket filled with chocolate hearts.
If you tip your head a little to the left,
this pic looks a bit better.  LOL!!!!



Candles aglow
and floating in crystal goblet candle holders.


Fresh flowers and boxwood (from my yard)
nestled in my "Fun Find" silver goblets.



Some shots with the "FLASH".
(just 'cause I like it better.)



Dinnerware waiting for dinner of
Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Twice Baked Potatoes
Green Beans
Salad
Rolls



The table in the breakfast nook
served six of our guests



I used the same theme on all
three tables.
(candles, candy and fresh flowers)




A table set up in the family room
seated four more guests.




The "tray" my sweetie make me
to use over my island cooktop. 
It sure is handy for
all those casserole dishes.



And as we all think about LOVE
on Valentine's Day,
remember the greatest
LOVE
of all
Jesus Christ and His love for us.


This chair is from my parent's dining room set.
The chairs have been in storage for years and not used.
With a little Old English Polish and
new seat covers - they are so pretty.
So much better than using folding chairs.

Thanks y'all for stopping by.
Happy Valentine's Day to you.

I'm linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment